.

miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

Son of light and darkness

I found the black rusty door. Even though it looked like it could burn, the warmth was only palpable for the eyes. My fingers doubted as the coldness of the iron kissed them. It was light as a cloud but it cried as I opened it entirely and made my way inside of the room. I thought it was only me and the white silhouette of light that was coming through the door I just opened, then I saw it in the middle of the darkness below a white light. What is... it? Maybe an ice block... is it made of glass? I kept walking towards it... him. Us. As I became closer, I could see my face reflected on the ice that was covering him. His body was almost in fetal position while standing up and his hands were covering his face but I could see through him, I could see the little diamond tears running down his arms, I could feel his heartbeat singing a lullaby along with mine. I closed my eyes and felt his face in front of me, it was a vision. With our noses barely touching, I knew what was happening, that wasn't just my reflection, that wasn't a he or a she, that was me, that was actually us. And he held me so hard against his chest that I felt all my fears escape through my pores, all the agony coming through my head as some kind of steam. It was burning so I opened my eyes and we hadn't move an inch. I caressed his forehead and kissed his horns. I held his frozen skin, making all the ice melt and little by little the water frosting started shining on him like sugar, turning into beautiful sweat. His diamond tears kept running down again and his body started shaking. His voice cried like the awakening of the universe while his entire body shivered in my arms. The son of the universe stood in front of me and slowly put his hands on his sides. His long smooth tail finally moved like a black snake ready to attack. His eyes in front of me were completely white but they still told me that he was awake, he could see me. A grin popped out of his lips framed by his red skin face with beautiful fangs, as white as the light above us. His arms surrounded me and I could feel his hands like torches on my back. The heat coming out of him matched his skin color but even then, he wasn't burning me. We got closer as the light faded, his face was right in front of mine, noses together, eyelids closed...